Sunday, June 6

Sunday inspiration . . .

Sometimes life is discouraging and sometimes God shows his hand in our life and reaffirms that he loves us and cares about us.
I've seen and felt that love a lot lately in my little trials. 

Here's a favorite scripture passage (it sums up the last few days of me trying to conquer a few fears of my own).  It makes me stop and ponder when my mind gets stressed and frantic:

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear;
but of power,
and of love,
and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7


Here is something else that is inspiring to me.  It's from a book called, As a Man Thinketh, by James Allen:

"Cherish your visions; cherish your ideals; cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts, for out of them will grow all delightful conditions, all heavenly environment; of these, if you but remain true to them, your world will at last be built."

1 comment:

thanks for your wonderful comments

Wanna learn something else? Just click.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...